Friday, February 19, 2010

Since we are all finishing at different times...

Feel free to use this post to attach comments regarding your review of the book.  That way, if you give **spoilers**, no one else has to read them until they are finished, too. 

Would you rate this book 5 stars for AWESOME?
Would you rate this book 4 stars for Great?
Would you rate this book 3 stars for good?
Would you rate this book 2 stars for okay?
Would you rate this book 1 star for ick?

share your rating and WHY you gave it that score!

1 comment:

  1. This is a sweet kind book for me but not what I like reading. While reading into the first 5 chapters I didnt like it. I didnt know why I was reading this and it was slow at the beginning.When you get around the middle of this book you start understanding the plot of this book. I didnt like the cover of this book because it gives away an answer in this book when she was competing. I did not enjoy this book as much as other people has told me.

    ReplyDelete