Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Knights Read It Forward!


I'm so excited to share this new blog spot with you!  This blog is set up so we can share our ideas, thoughts, and feelings about our first ever read-it-forward program.
We are reading Sweetheart of Prosper County by Jill Alexander--which is on the 2010 Lone Star list. 

Jill Alexander will then visit our campus in May!


I want you to be involved in this blog, so please remember your comments are being moderated and make sure they are school-appropriate.    Ugliness will not be tolerated!  :)

11 comments:

  1. This book is fabulous!!!! From the very begining it is laugh out loud funny. I felt like Ms. Alexander had stood beside me at the Christmas parade and had over heard every thought in my head. I love the authentic feel of her characters. This novel is a thumping good read! I really enjoyed her allusion to "The Outsiders". She writes "real". I would love to use this book in class next year to get my students fired up about both reading and writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! Its officially one of my favorites. This book is full of twists and turns that I didnt expect. I almost cried when the thing about Charles Dickens almost dying. I would recomend this book to anyone peace <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i love this book so far. i have laguhed so hard that my stomach hurt and i've felt bad for austin. dont forget to read if forward peep!!! bye!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh...i loved that book so much...finished it tha 2nd day.I realated to austin and was happy for her in the end..i SO hate dean ottmer >:((

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so hate Dean too!!! Would love to know if he is based on a real person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great book! i usually dont read very much but it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good book! :)) loved charles dickens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a unique book! i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Justin Lee SanchezMay 4, 2010 at 12:55 PM

    The Book was amazing I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this book is cool:) i liked it:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this book is cool:) i liked it:)

    ReplyDelete